Thai Lotus Massage Rooms
Massage / Posted 4 months ago / 35 views
At Thai Lotus Massage Rooms our therapists, trained in both Thailand and Australia, practice ‘Nuad boran’ the name given to traditional Thai massages techniques (Nuad = Massage, boran = ancient).
The true practice of the art of healing in traditional ‘Nuad boran’ is the compassionate intent of the healer. The Buddhist spiritual practices associated with Thai massage cultivate humility, awareness, and concentration in the healer designed to bring the practitioner to a deeper level of awareness of herself and the client. This compassionate state of being is termed “metta” which usually translates as “loving kindness”.
Nuad boran is an ancient ayurvedic healing art which through application of pressure on energy lines and points, combined with a vast array of passive stretching movements, performed with the hands, feet, knees and elbow’s allows the body to experience profound relaxation, peripheral stimulation of internal organs, increased flexibility and increased flow of energy. It is a fully interactive massage that can also stimulate internal organs and balance the bodies energy system.
We offer several forms of massage at Thai Lotus Massage Rooms for particular ailments and conditions. Some concentrate on purely relaxing the client whilst others work more deeply at repairing damaged muscle tissue or particular strains and ailments. You may find a combination of more than one massage type works best for you. Massage is proven to treat a wide range of disorders, such as:
2. Muscular tension
3. Headaches and migraines
4. Work related stress
5. Repetitive strain injury
8. Eating disorders and digestive dysfunction
9. Pre-natal pregnancy conditions
12. Frozen shoulder
14. Sports and dancing injury
The power of healing in Thai massage is the energy that flows through the therapist’s hands in touch to refresh, regenerate and revitalise.
Types of massage – what type of massage are best for me?
1. Thai Massage – This is a more physical manipulation of the body using passive stretching and gentle pressure with the hands and feet. Allied with yoga stretching movements, this massage will help to adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility, relieve muscular and joint tension, stimulate internal organs and balance the body’s energy system. The effect is both relaxing as well as energising.
2. Aromatherapy Massage – Aromatherapy body massage is a fragrant way to engage you senses when you’re having a massage treatment. Through the use of essential oils, aromatherapy can improve your mood as well as your health. According to the trade, citrus scents are uplifting and energising while jasmine and grapefruit can boost your confidence. And you’ll leave smelling delicious, too! It is a unique holistic treatment that as well as using various oils incorporates pressure points which stimulate, sooth and relax the body.
3. Deep Tissue Massage – Deep tissue massage therapy targets the deeper layers of muscle helping to remove toxins from the muscles and improving circulation, leaving you feeling relaxed and your body in a much healthier state. It can also lessen the appearance of scar tissue, target individual muscles and is often used to help sports injuries because it can stretch out restricted areas and increase movement.
4. Remedial Massage – works to heat muscles and tendons that are damaged, impaired or knotted. It holistically treats the whole body and traces the discomfort back to the original cause; It uses specialised techniques to support and speed up the body’s own repair mechanisms. The massage is applied directly to the skin usually with an oil lubricant. Passive stretching moves are also employed.
5. Hot Stone Massage – Aids the client to experience deep relaxation. The therapist places heated basalt stones on the body’s acupressure points. A series of Swedish massage style techniques is used with the therapist holding smooth stones and applying essential oils to work away muscle tension.
6. Foot Massage – Foot massage can help to relive anxiety and induce deep relaxation. This is because stress is normally stored in a point called the solar plexus reflex in the feet. By pressing and massaging these points, you can release stress and induce relaxation in all parts of the body as well as releasing toxins from lymph nodes, glands and internal organs.
Please come and try any, or a combination of, our treatments at 15/966 Botany Road, Mascot and feel the relaxing and rejuvenating benefits of Thai Massage.
Sydney Erotic Massage "Midas Massage Marrickville" is Sydney's...
Posted 4 months ago